1. Definition of Terms
1.1.1. "Site Administration" (hereinafter referred to as "Administration") shall mean persons authorised to manage the vsesvoe-sibir.com website acting on behalf of SP Olga Aleksandrovna Zosimova, who shall organise and / or carry out personal data processing and shall determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, as well as actions (operations) performed with personal data.
1.1.2. "Personal data" shall mean any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable person (personal data subject).
1.1.3. "Personal data processing" shall mean any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools on personal data, including the collection, recording, systematisation, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalisation, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
1.1.4. "Confidentiality of personal data" shall mean a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person that shall have gained access to personal data to prevent its dissemination without the consent of the personal data subject or based on other legal grounds.
1.1.5. Online store shall mean a collection of interlinked web pages located on the Internet at the unique web address (URL): vsesvoe-sibir.com, as well as its subdomains.
1.1.6. "Subdomains" shall mean pages or a collection of pages located on third-level domains belonging to the website vsesvoe-sibir.com, as well as other temporary pages, at the bottom of which the contact information of the Administration shall be indicated.
1.1.7. Online store website user (hereinafter referred to as "User") shall mean a person having access to the vsesvoe-sibir.com website via the Internet and using the information, materials and products of the website vsesvoe-sibir. com.
1.1.8. "Cookies" shall mean a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the User's computer, which the web client or web browser shall send to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open a page on the corresponding website.
1.1.9. "IP address" shall mean a unique network address of the computer network node through which the User shall access the online store.
1.1.10. "Product" shall mean a product that the User shall order on the website and shall pay for via the payment systems available.
2. General Provisions.
2.4. The Administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the User.
- the User's last name, first name, and patronymic;
- the User's contact phone number;
- e-mail address
- delivery address (where applicable)
3.3. The online store offers protection of the Data that is automatically transmitted when Users visit pages:
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- browser information;
- access time;
- referrer (address of the previous page).
3.3.1. Disabling cookies may make it impossible to access parts of the website requiring authorisation.
4. Purpose of collection of User's personal information.
4.1. The Administration may use the User's personal data for the following purposes:
- identification of the User registered on the vsesvoe-sibir.com website for further authorisation, ordering, and other actions;
- providing the User with access to personalised data of the vsesvoe-sibir.com website;
- user feedback, including sending notifications and requests related to the use of the vsesvoe-sibir.com website, providing services and processing the User's requests and applications;
- determining the User's location to ensure security and prevent fraud;
- creating an account to use sections of the vsesvoe-sibir.com website upon the User's agreement to create an account;
- user order status notifications;
- providing the User with effective technical support in case of problems with using the vsesvoe-sibir.com website;
- providing the User, upon their consent, with special offers, pricing information, newsletters, and other information on behalf of the vsesvoe-sibir.com website;
- implementation of promotional activities with the consent of the User.
5. Methods and terms of personal information processing.
5.1. The User's personal data shall be processed without any time limit, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools.
5.2. The User agrees that the Administration reserves the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, but not limited to, courier services, postal organisations (including electronic), telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order (performance of the contract) issued on the vsesvoe-sibir.com website, including delivery of Products, documentation, or e-mail messages.
5.3. The User's personal data may be transferred to the authorised state authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
5.4. The Administration takes the necessary organisational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorised or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions of third parties.
5.5. The Administration, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6. Rights and Obligations of the Parties.
6.1. The User may:
- make a free decision to provide personal data necessary for using the vsesvoe-sibir.com website and consent to its processing;
- update or supplement the personal data information provided upon change of this information;
- users have the right to receive information from the Administration regarding the processing of their personal data, where such a right is not restricted in accordance with applicable Russian Federal laws. Users have the right to request the Administration to clarify their personal data, block or destroy it if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take legal measures to protect their rights.
6.2. The Administration shall:
6.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this type of information in existing business transactions.
6.2.4. Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of contact or request of the User or the User's legal representative or authorised body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for a period of verification in case of detection of false personal data or illegal actions.
6.3. The User guarantees that all personal data is up-to-date and does not relate to third parties.
7. Liability of the Parties.
7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Administration shall not be held liable in the event that the specified confidential information:
7.2.1. shall have become public domain before it was lost or disclosed.
7.2.2. shall have been received from a third party before it was received by the Resource Administration.
7.2.3. shall have been disclosed with the User's consent.
7.3. The User shall be fully liable for compliance with the requirements of the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation, including laws on advertising, copyright and related rights protection, protection of trademarks and service marks, but not limited to the above, including full responsibility for the content and format of materials.
7.4. The User acknowledges that responsibility for any information (including, but not limited to data files, texts, etc.) to which the User may have access as part of the vsesvoe-sibir.com website shall be borne by the person who provided such information.
7.5. The User agrees that the information provided to them as part of the vsesvoe-sibir.com website may be an object of intellectual property, the rights to which are protected.
7.6. Text materials (articles, publications that are freely available on the vsesvoe-sibir.com website) may be distributed, provided that a link to the online store is provided.
7.7. The Administration shall not be liable to the User for any loss or damage incurred by the User as a result of the deletion, failure or inability to save any Content and other communication data contained on the vsesvoe-sibir.com website or transmitted via it.
7.8. The Administration shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from: use or inability to use the website or individual services; unauthorised access to the User's communications; statements or behavior of any third party on the website.
7.9. The Administration shall not be held liable for any information posted by the User on the vsesvoe-sibir.com website, including, but not limited to: copyrighted information without the express consent of the copyright owner.
8. Dispute Resolution.
8.1. Before approaching a court with a lawsuit for disputes arising from the relations between the User and the Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal or an electronic proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
8.2. The claim recipient shall notify the claim applicant in writing or electronically of the results of consideration of the claim within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim.
8.3. Upon failure to reach an amicable agreement, the dispute shall be referred to a court of law at the location of the website Administration.
9. Additional Conditions.